Clearwater Car Accident Lawyer
Auto Accident Claims in Florida
If you have recently been involved in a motor vehicle accident, you should seek the counsel of an experienced auto accident lawyer in Florida. Even if the accident was a minor one, it can still cause lasting injury, and there may be compensation you are entitled to that you aren’t even aware of. From whiplash to broken limbs, there are a vast range of accompanying issues that can create long-lasting consequences, and car accident injuries are often internal, making them difficult to detect at first. For all these reasons and more, seeking out medical attention and legal counsel should be your immediate priorities if you have been in a car crash.
If you or a loved one has been directly affected by a disastrous auto collision, reach out to the Clearwater car accident lawyers at Idrizi Law Group. We have more than a decade of experience handling car accident claims throughout Florida and are available 24/7 for your convenience.
Vehicle Accident Lawyer Specializing in a Range of Practice Areas
Unlike other law firms that require large retainer fees, our vehicle accident lawyers do not insist that potential clients make any payments prior to their initial consultation. We handle every case based on contingency, so you never have to pay a cent unless we win your case in court.
When it comes to financial stability after an accident, our law office places your needs above all else. We understand that you are concerned about the future and your family’s wellbeing after suffering a serious accident, and there is no one more qualified to help you than our team of vehicle accident lawyers.
Our staff brings years of experience of filing lawsuits on behalf of clients who are injured during different auto accidents, including:
- Fender benders
- Scooter accidents
- ATV accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- SUV rollover accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Accidents caused by defective roads
What Should I do Following a Car Accident in Florida?
As soon as a car accident occurs, auto insurance companies get to work. If you were struck by a negligent driver, that motorist’s insurance company is going to do whatever they can to protect their client’s claim. The at-fault driver may even hire a lawyer of their own.
Therefore, if you don’t have concrete and convincing evidence to back up your car accident claim, it can be difficult for you to receive the just compensation you deserve.
In order to best protect yourself and your car accident claim, we recommend doing the following if you have been in a car accident—as soon as possible:
- Seek medical attention: If you or someone involved in the crash has been seriously injured, call an ambulance before doing anything else. Head to the hospital immediately if your injuries are severe. Otherwise, stay on the scene and complete the next steps. However, keep in mind that if you don’t head to a hospital immediately, you should still see a doctor as soon as possible. Medical records can act as valuable evidence to prove your personal injury claim. A doctor might also be able to pick up on an injury you weren’t even aware you had, saving you time, money, and suffering in the long run.
- Take photographs of the accident scene: Take pictures and/or record video footage of the scene of the crash as soon as possible—ideally before vehicles have been moved and debris cleaned up. This will help show how the accident occurred and who is at fault in case liability is in question. Things to focus on include tire skid marks, weather and road conditions, and any injuries and property damage.
- File and accident report with the police: The police will collect statements from all the drivers involved in the accident as well as from witnesses. They will also conduct their own investigation into the crash. This information will be crucial to your personal injury claim, so make sure you are as honest and detailed about what happened as possible.
- Collect information on your own: In addition to the police report we recommend collecting the contact information of the other motorists involved as well as from witnesses for your own records.
- Talk to your insurance company: Let your auto insurance provider know that you have been in a car accident. However, don’t sign anything yet and whatever you do, do not speak to the at-fault driver’s insurance company at all. They will try to use what you say against you in order to invalidate your claim in favor of their client’s.
- Contact a car accident lawyer: Before accepting an offer from your insurance company or speaking to anyone else about your accident, call a lawyer. Even if you don’t want to file a lawsuit, an attorney can inform you of your legal rights and provide insight into the next steps of your claim. We highly recommend taking advantage of a car accident attorney’s free consultation, even if you ultimately decide not to reach out to our firm specifically.
Sound Advice from a Reliable Car Accident Lawyer
After experiencing a traumatic auto accident, you may be faced with the stress of dealing with medical expenses, lost wages, and repair bills for your car. While car insurance companies design their policies in order to help you cover costs after a collision, many of them want to settle the claims quickly and for as little money as possible. This means that your insurance as well as the insurance of the other driver will most likely offer a settlement that may not meet your needs. However, you can count on our team of experienced car accident lawyers to fight on your behalf so you can receive just compensation. Receive the tools to achieving compensation when you seek the guidance of the personal injury professionals at Idrizi Law Group.
We proudly serve Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Tarpon Springs, Tampa Metro, and Pasco, Florida.
Contact our auto accident lawyer today to discuss your specific case.
Very grateful for their support.- Brynn R.
Mortgage Broker- Kurt
Best Attorney in Florida- Former Client
She knows the law!- Steve C.
$250,000 Serious Injuries
In May 2018 we recovered the bodily injury policy limits of $200,000 and the underinsured policy limits of $50,000 for both the driver and passenger of the crashed vehicle.
$200,000 Hit & Run Victim
Client was using the Clearwater Beach roundabout when a distracted driver collided with him and left the scene of the accident.
$161,000 Serious Injuries
In October of 2016, our clients were involved in a motor vehicle accident that results in spinal injuries to the driver.
$150,000 Serious Injuries
The at-fault party was looking at the accident across the street instead of the traffic in front of him and hit our client without braking at a speed of over 50 MPH.
$150,000 DUI Victim
Due to the velocity of the at-fault party’s vehicle, the victim’s car was forced to collide with the other vehicles stopped in front of her. The impact our client suffered caused injuries that required significant treatment for recovery.
$125,000 High Speed Collision
Our client was awarded the bodily injury policy limit of $25,000 and was also awarded the underinsured motorist policy limit of $100,000.
$110,000 Side Impact Collision Resulting in Whiplash
Our client was traveling at a legal speed when another car exiting a shopping plaza negligently collided with the passenger’s side of our client’s vehicle.
$100,000 Severe Injuries
In June 2020, Idrizi Law Group demanded the policy limit for our client who experienced whiplash, substantial lower back injuries, and nerve damage which caused numbness to his fingers in both hands.
$100,000 Attorney Colleague Injured in Crash
In July 2020, only 2 months after being hired, we received the maximum bodily injury policy limits for our client which resulted in a $100,000 recovery.
$100,000 Leg Injury
Our client was walking back to his car at the Home Depot parking lot when a parked vehicle backed into him unexpectedly injuring his leg.